County Fair
So it turns out that the county fair is always over Labor Day Weekend. That is great because now I don't have to remember when it is. It's a SUPER TINY fair. Most of the fair is 4H animals. Lots of chickens, cows, sheep, goats, pigs, and rabbits. There is a small exhibit hall with pictures and quilts and knick knacks. I think there were 5 food trucks and there was one beer garden - but you had to drink the beer in the garden. The only beer selection was Coors and Budweiser. Not worth sitting in the beer garden for.
We watched one of the shows. People were riding horses and shooting at Balloons. It was interesting by E was afraid of the noise.
The favorites of the fair were the Hot Dogs, soda, cotton candy, and the carousel.
E and I on the feris wheel
H and M on the Carousel.
We watched one of the shows. People were riding horses and shooting at Balloons. It was interesting by E was afraid of the noise.
The favorites of the fair were the Hot Dogs, soda, cotton candy, and the carousel.
E and I on the feris wheel
H and M on the feris wheel
H and M on the Carousel.



Comments
Post a Comment