Day 7

OK, so I think this will be the last day I'm tracking my "No Yell Challenge". I'm quite happy that I made it a week without yelling, and know that seven days is a far cry from 365 days, but I think that I am focusing on the wrong thing. Well, not that I am focusing on the "wrong" thing, but I am only focusing on part of the picture. I think that is ok to begin with though. It's good to start small and work your way up to fixing other things.

I'm still going to finish reading The Orange Rhino and incorporate her tips and tricks into my life. But I am also going to start focusing on my main goal - Love Like a Hug. I'm still so wishy-washy in all things. I am not firm enough in my discipline and that makes me get frustrated beyond measure and that is usually what makes me blow my lid.

Some things that I really want to stop:

  • arguing
  • back talking 
  • rude talking
  • hitting people/animals
So most of this revolves around me letting H be disrespectful to me. It's plain and simple - pure disrespect. I'm not entirely sure how to fix this, but I think that is going to be where my main focus and blogging will be. 

I can't wait till I get my new planner. I almost feel like I'm waiting for my life to start. I know that isn't true, but I am not really using my old one much because I don't want to set it up each week. I don't feel like pulling it out and going through everything either. I'm trying to write a few things down, but since it isn't out, I am forgetting so much stuff! There are also so many things that I want to start tracking. I know that my tracker is small, but I can change what is tracked each week if I want to. Or I can track things during the days themselves. 

Things to remember:
10 items or less
LLAH
temp
Books

Need: 
post it notes
another white erase board

This post is all over the place, but so is my brain, so I guess it's par for the course these past few days. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triggers

Minimalism With A Family