Need To Write Again

I have let writing slide a bit, for no other reason than I just got lazy and there were a few things coming up which made my brain stop working. I just stopped feeling motivated to work - or to even think. With birthdays coming up, waiting for my planner, waiting for my parents, fighting with M, and still being unsure about this pregnancy, I haven't felt like doing anything but sit and veg.

My planner came! it is HUGE! I got the medium size because I wanted to actually be able to write in it -so it's the right size for that; but, it is much bigger than I am used to. I am trying to use it to get more organized and to keep track of what I'm doing. I do wish it was a tiny bit smaller but I know that it probably wouldn't be as easy to use or write in. I do need to get a few paper clips so that I can get to the pages I need to easier.

Birthdays have come and gone, my parents have come and gone, but life around here just keeps going on. Nothing really changes. That is both good and bad. Predictability is good and can make life easier but it can also leave you feeling down and unmotivated because there is nothing coming up to really look forward to.

As far as my body is concerned, I'm still pregnant. I have had a few more symptoms than last time, but still nothing like when I was pregnant with E. Very little days of morning sickness. Only a bit more tired. A tiny bit of stretching/tugging but not much. I go to the Dr tomorrow morning and while I *think* everything will actually be ok this time, I'm not certain. I don't really *feel* pregnant, but I keep telling myself that doesn't really mean anything. I kinda feel like once I see that heart beating that I will feel much better and much more confident. But I really don't think that anything is going to be wrong.

The good news throughout all of this is that I feel like I am still on the right track with the kids. I'm not perfect in any sense of the word, but I don't feel like I have gotten out of control. I feel like I am being better with consequences but I'm not starting them early enough. I'm letting things get a bit too far before I step in with them. And I'm not doing anything as far as chores go. I'm not pushing them enough to take care of themselves and their living space. It is about caring enough about who you are and respecting what is given to you - either by yourself, your family (parents) or even God if you go that way.

Writing is a good way for me to stay motivated and to help remind myself what my plans/goals are. It's an extra step in my day which I don't always feel like I have the energy/ time to do, but I think that it is really needed to help me keep my sanity. I feel tired a lot lately which could be pregnancy related or could just be life. I wish I wasn't quite so tired all the time. I wish I didn't have quite so much going on in my brain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triggers

Minimalism With A Family